Ballyrobin Country Lodge
Guest House / B&Bs
Whether you're catching an early morning flight, just landed, or exploring Northern Ireland, Ballyrobin's bed and breakfast accommodation provides a welcome home from home for even the weariest of travellers.
As well as three traditional rooms packed with cosy character, Ballyrobin Country Lodge now boasts a brand new purpose built hotel facility, with 18 ultra modern bedrooms fully equipped with all the latest features; including ensuite bathroom, Free WI-FI,Satellite LCD TV and tea and coffee making facilities.
Larger deluxe rooms, either double or twin, can also be used as family rooms by adding a cot or single bed. Adjoining rooms are also available.
Ballyrobin Country Lodge Room Information
- 3 Traditional Style Rooms in the original building with rustic character but yet newly refurbished to the same standard as the new rooms. Please note that these traditional rooms are part of the listed building and therefore are single glazed only and do not have air conditioning.
- 18 New Bedrooms: 14 Classic and 4 Deluxe all with the following:
- Fully air-conditioned with both individual room temperature and fan control
- Floor to ceiling triple glazed windows
- Bathroom with under-floor heating and non-steam up mirror
- Rooms have a king, super king or twin bed
- Free WI-FI
- Large wardrobe space
- Safe facility in each room free of charge
- Tea/coffee making facilities
- LCD TV with analogue and digital cha
144-146 Ballyrobin Road, Aldergrove,
Crumlin, County Antrim, Northern Ireland, BT29 4EG
Telephone: +44 (0) 28 9442 2211