Magic of Life Butterfly House
The Trust was established in 2000 with the aim of encouraging an appreciation and understanding of nature. The idea was to set up a centre where people could learn first-hand about plants and animals.
What you'll see ...
* Hundreds of colourful butterflies
* Giant caterpillars and bizarre insects
* Collections of rare and endangered plants
* Woodlands, walks and waterfalls nearby in the stunning Rheidol Valley
* An environmental Trust run by biologists
Open March 27th - November 3rd, 2013
Open daily from 10.00 am till 5.00 pm
Coach groups welcome
10% Discount for groups of six and above!