WWT Llanelli Wetland Centre
Attraction in Carmarthenshire
Get ready to explore 450 acres of amazing wetland habitat and discover incredible wildlife at WWT Llanelli. Whether you're a serious birdwatcher, or simply looking for a fun family day out, there's something for everyone here - 363 days of the year!
* Free car parking and room for bikes.
* Hand feed some of the world's rarest wetland birds.
* Seasonal highlights – plenty to spot!
* A fabulous flock of Caribbean flamingos to brighten up your day.
* Fully accessible hides and visitor centre.
* Wheelchair and pushchair friendly paths.
* Delicious freshly prepared food available in the Kingfisher Kitchen.
* Special events and activities all year.
* Outdoor play areas and indoor soft play.
* Well-stocked shop to browse for the perfect gift.
Better still, every penny spent at WWT Llanelli goes to conserving wetlands and helping endangered species around the world! Visit our website for more info.