Swanmeadow Holiday Cottages
Self Catering in Monmouthshire
Creel Cottage and Fisherman’s Rest are two barn conversions finished to extremely high standards giving a feeling of luxurious country living. Exposed oak beams, exquisite stonework and exposed natural stone floors give that true country feeling.
Swanmeadow Lodge is a rare opportunity to stay in a genuine and traditional fishing lodge situated just metres from the riverbank to be close to the fishing or just to holiday in total seclusion a perfect destination for walking, bird watching or painting.
- Cottages have under floor heating
- Lodge has electric panel heaters (only available to rent March to October in the fishing Season)
- All premises have ample parking
- Sorry no smoking
- Sorry no pets
- All cottages and lodge have access to a washing machine that is situated between the cottages at the farm
- Welcome Basket on arrival
- Short Breaks Available with or without fishing.