Tandragee Gate Lodge at Gosford
Guest House / B&Bs
Tandragee Gate Lodge is a self catering cottage in the heart of County Armagh and has recently undergone a complete refurbishment including full central heating. It is a former gamekeeper's residence and is situated at the edge of Gosford Forest Park. Built in the early nineteenth century, this listed building, which has been tastefully restored, makes an ideal retreat.
Residents have free access to Gosford Forest Park which offers its visitors a rich variety of facilities for walking, cycling and horse-riding. Among the many interesting features of the park are the Arboretum, the Deer Enclosure and the Heritage Poultry and Rare Animal Breeds Collection.
Only 7 miles from the historic and charming Cathedral City of Armagh, the Lodge offers an ideal base for visiting many places of interest; the two Cathedrals of Saint Patrick, the burial place of Brian Boru, the Navan Fort, the Observatory, the Planetarium, the County Museum, the Robinson Library and the Mall with it's magnificent Georgian houses.
Within 55 minutes drive from Belfast and 1hr 30mins from Dublin, just off the A28 Armagh to Newry Road
- Full cental heating
- Cosy living room with wood burning stove
- Kitchen with modern appliances
- Two upstairs adjoining bedrooms
- Travel cot and high chair
- Additional sitting room with bed settee for two
- Shower room with W.C.
- Large garden with summer house and picnic bench
- Outside toilet and store
- Free access to park through private gate
- Parking available inside driveway
- Well trained dogs welcomed
- Bed linen and towels supplied
- Welcome pack
- Washing machine