Bryn Bella Guest House
Guest House / B&Bs
Bryn Bella offers relaxing and comfortable bed and breakfast (B&B)accommodation overlooking the village of Betws-y-Coed in the Snowdonia National Park, North Wales.
Facilities provided include:
- Ample free parking in our own private car park without being blocked in.
- Drying and ironing facilities.
- All rooms have TV, DVD player, hairdryers, fridge, microwave, electronic safe, tea & coffee facilities.
- A lockup garage for the storage of motorcycles/mountain bikes.
- Terraced patio with ample garden furniture with great views.
- Peaceful gardens for guest's use in which to relax.
- Internet is accessible from the guests lounge and all rooms have Wi-Fi.
- Tasty packed lunches.