124 deluxe bedrooms.
- Free high-speed wi-fi throughout.
- 12 meeting room options, with capacity for 2 to 650 delegates.
- 2 elegant banqueting suites, when combined, can cater for up to 650 guests seated.
- Several dining options, including the stylish Tara Lounge, offering casual bar food and daily carvery. Guests can also enjoy a more intimate dining experience in our Mornington restaurant on Friday & Saturday nights.
- Ample, free car parking, excellent road links and regular daily Matthews Coach services which call to Dundalk, Drogheda, and Dublin city centre.
- 24 hour airport shuttle bus service to and from Dublin Airport for guests.
- Pretty "Lavender Garden" area with patio furniture for guests to enjoy when the weather is on our side!
- Children's play room and games room; with Xbox, Wii, fussball table, pool table & air hockey. Younger children can enjoy our outdoor playground located at the front of the hotel.
- Relax, unwind and get pampered in our 'Lavender Suite' treatment room or Acupuncture Clinic (both must be pre booked).
- Get into shape in our hi-tech fitness suite.
- Enjoy the hotel's local heritage trails with audio guide.
- Bicycle hire available on request.
CityNorth Hotel offers several dining options, with delicious food served throughout the day until 9.30pm & a late night room service menu including homemade pizza's to ensure that our guests never go hungry.Whatever your reason for visiting us, our dedicated bar and restaurant team,
promise you a relaxed and comfortable setting, complimented by a high level of service.Our menus are updated regularly and include the freshest ingredients (locally sourced where possible).
We now also include “Slimming World” options on our menus, for a healthier choice!
Enjoy casual bar food or daily carvery in the a relaxing atmosphere in the Tara Lounge or choose a more intimate dining experience in the Mornington Restaurant.
Co. Meath,, Ireland
Click on a photograph to view in a larger format
View the map below to see where we are and to get directions.
Beaulieu Historic House & Gardens
This location is very special in so many ways. Dating back to the 1600's, it still belongs to the same family. Nestled in a beautiful part of County Louth, visitors come from the world to explore this amazing destination. *
Skerries Mills makes a wonderfully harmonious day out for all the family, consisting of an extraordinary collection of two windmills and a watermill, with associated mill pond, mill races and wetlands. As one of Dublin's most