Geevor Tin Mine
More than a mine, more than a museum - located in Pendeen on the dramatic Cornish coastline, Geevor Tin Mine is one of the largest preserved mine sites in the country, set within the Cornish Mining World Heritage Site. Housed in two acres of listed buildings, Geevor's collections and guides bring the story of Cornwall's rich industrial past to life. Why you should visit:
* Experience the 19th century underground tour
* Get hands-on in the interactive Hard Rock museum
* Discover the authentic miners' story in the Miners' Dry
* Explore the many mine buildings
* Walk the dramatic Cornish coastline
* Pan for gems - FREE!
* Free family activities and events programme all year - check our
website for details.