Hotel Cymyran is one of the fine Anglesey hotels situated in North Wales. A great place to stop off on route to Ireland or as a base to explore Anglesey.
Enjoying spectacular views of the Snowdonia mountain range, this family-run hotel offers guests a warm welcome. Whether your stay is for business or pleasure, our team of friendly local staff will cater to your every need. Our restaurant and bar area are open to both residents and non-residents, where our talented team of chefs use only the finest and freshest local ingredients produced from the land and waters that surround us.
Hotel Cymyran has 35 en-suite bedrooms in luxury accommodation. Each bedroom has been decorated to a high standard. Nine of these rooms are located in the lodge which is just a few steps away from the main hotel.
There is ample free car parking - plenty of space if you are bringing a small boat, jet ski or are racing at the nearby circuit!
Standard Double Rooms
Each of these rooms is furnished with contemporary wood furniture, with leather tub chairs for relaxing in.
Each room has:
- Flat screen television
- Wireless Broadband connection is available free of charge in the public areas only
- Hard Wired broadband is also available free of charge in all bedrooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities
- Modern bath or shower rooms, furnished with high quality fittings
- Either a king size or double bed
- Light Lunch and Dinner At Our Restaurant
- Enjoy your meal in our light and airy Brasserie style restaurant, overlooking the Hotel's seasonal vegetable garden and the surrounding countryside beyond. On fine days, our sunny terrace area is perfect for al fresco dining.
- Local produce is used where possible, with the emphasis on fresh, quality ingredients.
Anglesey, North Wales,, LL65 3LD
Click on a photograph to view in a larger format
View the map below to see where we are and to get directions.
Funsport & Surf Cafe
Funsport is a Windsurfing and water sport shop, mainly dealing in windsurfing, kite surfing and surfing accessories, but we also provide our customers with surf-wear and
Andrew Williams, along with his wife Natasha… are both offering one of the best adventure experiences on the Island of Anglesey. Anglesey Pursuits may only be a fledgling business; but Andy is a seasoned pro, with decades of experience under his
Nearby Eating Out
Enochs Fish & Chips
Established in 1969 by local fish merchant Arthur Enoch Hughes, Enochs fish and chips is nothing less than a Institution, familiar to locals and a traditional stopping place for visitors. In 2006
Catch 22 Brasserie
Catch 22 Brasserie is a casual family run restaurant that opened early April 2017 in Valley. Our menu focuses on using locally sourced produce to create Mediterranean dishes with a few