Larkrise Cottage is located in the beautiful countryside near Stratford upon Avon. It offers:
- A rural setting surrounded by the fields of the Billesley Estate;
- Peace and tranquillity;
- Beautiful sunrises overlooking the Cotswolds and the Avon Valley;
- A short trip to Stratford's town centre some 3 miles away;
- 5 mins journey to the Houses of the Shakespeare Trust;
- 15 mins trip to historic Warwick, Kenilworth Castle and the chocolate box picture villages of the Cotswolds.
The Cottage offers English rustic food at its best:
- Eggs from the cottage chickens
- Sausage and bacon from Stratford's Barry the Butcher.
- Tomatoes and Mushrooms from the local farmer's market.
- Toast topped with Mrs Darlington's delicious jams and marmalade's
- Local Inns offering good pub food.
Stratford-upon-Avon, Warwickshire,, CV37 9RA
Click on a photograph to view in a larger format
View the map below to see where we are and to get directions.
Anne Hathaway's Cottage & Gardens
Nestled in the picturesque Medieval market town of Stratford upon Avon, discover the magical place where William Shakespeare courted his bride-to-be, Anne Hathaway.
Shakespeare's Birthplace has been welcoming visitors for over 250 years. This is the house where William Shakespeare was born, grew up and played.
Nearby Eating Out
No 9 Church Street
Since opening its doors in July 2010, No9 Church St. has established itself as Stratford upon Avon's favourite neighbourhood restaurant. Located between the commercial centre and the heart o
Spoonfuls Cafe & Restaurant
Spoonfuls is a family run business on Shrieves walk, hidden away from the hustle bustle of the high street. Our aim is to convey our passion for cooking in a way which