Lough Gur Visitor Centre
- The Heritage Centre at Lough Gur was re opened in June 2013 after extensive refurbishment. The Centre now boasts a 5 star state of the art facility and has most notably received the Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence Award for 2013.
- Visitors to the Heritage Centre at Lough Gur can find out about the rich heritage of Lough Gur by visiting the interactive multimedia exhibition that brings to life over 6,000 of archaeology and history.
- Highlights include: Exhibition detailing over 6,000 years of history at Lough Gur, listening points, audio guides, archaeological dig, Neolithic Pot model, AV presentation and interactive touchscreens.
- Winter Opening Times — October 27th 2013 to March 1st 2014:
- Monday to Friday 10am to 4.30pm and from 12pm to 5.00pm on Saturday and Sunday
- Summer Opening Times — March 1st
- Monday to Friday 10.00am to 5.00pm and Saturday and Sunday 12.00 to 6.00pm.