Oakenholt Farm B&B
Guest House / B&Bs in Flintshire
The Hulme Family at Oakenholt Farm have been welcoming guests from all over the world since 1985.This small 20 acre sheep farm is situated in a quiet, rural location surrounded by a lovely country side. Guests are welcomed on arrival by our friendly sheep dog Rex who always wants a friend to play ball. There is a beautiful garden with a pond and elegant fountain to the side to relax by on summer days.
The farmhouse dates back to 1450, but has been sympathetically renovated to provide all modem facilities expected of a 4 Star Guest house.Our guest house is an Ideal holiday or work base for guests working or wishing to visit Chester, Deeside, Connahs Quay and Flint.
You have a choice of single, double or twin rooms. All our rooms in the house offer the following:
• Comfortable beds with up to date finishings
• Ensuite with shower
• Tea and coffee facilities
• Colour TV's with freeview
• Hair dryer, iron & board available on request
There is a beautiful large beamed guest lounge that guests can sit in anytime they like. This offers:
• Colour TV equipped with DVD & video player. Guests can bring their own DVDs; there is a selection that guests can watch.
• Wireless connection. Guests can bring their own computer devices and browse the internet at their own leisure.
• A selection of games
Our dinning offers a fridge and microwave for guest use whenever they like. A Full English breakfast is served everyday, with the option of continental available. Special diets and other healthy options are also available.
Weekdays 07.30 - 09:00 / Weekends 08:00-09:30
Chester Road , Oakenholt ,
Flint, Flintshire, CH6 5SD