The Lobster Pot Restaurant was established in 1946 when Mr & Mrs John & Frieda Wilson opened their cottage as a café and guest house serving lobster teas. Over the years The Lobster Pot has developed in to a renowned seafood restaurant.
In 2004 long serving chefs Steffan & Wendy Coupe took over the business. As from the very beginning emphasis is still placed on fresh local produce and a friendly informal family atmosphere. Local lobsters and crabs are fresh daily. Oysters are from the Menai Straits so too are the mussels. Scallops and prawns are delivered almost daily from our local supplier.